When will you start Exploring?
Nice Métropole is expecting the Explorers in June 2015, from Monday 8th to Sunday 14th
Who can participate?
The 15000D+ is a perfect fit for Explorers looking for a physical challenge taking place in a new gorgeous environment, organized around a collective and friendly preparation. This sportive is much more than just a race, it is a full sports week offering the Explorers the possibility to improve themselves, while discovering some breathtaking landscapes.
15000D+ in figures !
- 15000 as the adventure total positive height difference
- 7 as the number of consecutive stages the Explorers will have to overcome
- 6 is the number of nights of accommodation included in the registration package, on a full-board basis from Monday to Saturday
- 1 as the number of mountain passes timed per day
- 2 as the number of time trials organized during the week
- 25 Is the exact distance of the two different time trials
- 1700 is the positive height difference of the first time trial, during which the Explorers will climb Le Col de la Bonette, the highest cycling road in Europe
- 0 as the number of vehicles the Explorers will encounter on the Promenade des Anglais, during their second time trial of the week. The route will be the same as the team time trial of the 100th edition of the Tour de France, in 2013
- 50 as the number of staff members present throughout the week, including osteopaths, nutritionists or former professional riders
- 35000 as the capacity of the Allianz Riviera stadium in Nice. The stadium will be the meeting point for the Explorers, and the place where you will be able to withdraw you bib for the 15000D+, on Monday, June 8th