When will you start Exploring?
Saturday, June 13th and Sunday, June 14th.
Who can participate?
The 2000D+ was created for a wide range of amateur cyclists.
A 120 kilometers intense sportive on Saturday, a time trial on Nice closed roads on Sunday and an extraordinary Tour de France atmosphere on the French Riviera: every Explorers should enjoy!
2000D+in figures !
- 2000 as the name of the sportive, is the positive height difference of the weekend first stage on Saturday, June 13th
- 2 as the number of consecutive stages of the weekend
- 35000 as the capacity of the Allianz Riviera stadium in Nice. The stadium will be the the starting and arrival area of the big stage on Saturday
- 120 is the exact distance, in kilometers, of the stage on Saturday
- 25 Is the exact distance of the time trial of Sunday
- 0 as the number of vehicles the Explorers will encounter on the Promenade des Anglais, for the time trial of the weekend. The route will be the same as the team time trial of the 100th edition of the Tour de France, in 2013.
- 2000 (again !), as the number of Explorers expected in Nice on the 2000D+
- 35000 as the capacity of the Allianz Riviera stadium in Nice. The stadium will be the meeting point for the Explorers, and the place where you will be able to withdraw you bib for the 7000D+, on Thursday, June 14th