The Exploration dates
From Thursday, June 11th to Sunday, June 14th.
What is the registration fee per Explorer?
For the 7000D+, the registration fee varies according to the number of Explorers.
- 1095€ per Explorer when selecting a Twin accommodation
- 1295€ per Explorer when selecting a Single accommodation
All the following services are included in the price:
- The participation to the four stages – from Thursday to Sunday
- Accommodation from Thursday to Saturday night included
- These accommodations have been selected with the greatest care and attention by the accommodation Manager of the Tour de France
- Full-board catering from Thursday to Sunday morning including:
- Breakfast in hotels or at immediate vicinity of the accommodations
- Lunch buffet at arrival of the stages (from Monday to Friday only, Saturday’s lunch in Nice is not included in the different packages)
- Diner in a festive and elegant atmosphere, with menus designed by the nutritionist of the Tour de France
- A Tour de France type roadbook for all Explorers
- Participation of former Tour de France champions to help every Explorer to reach the next level
- Tour de France conferences organized at night around different topics
- Tour de France animations during the adventure
- Presence of osteopaths to help Explorers to recover after incredible stages
- 1 Explore Nice Métropole by Le Tour de France technical jersey
- Food supplies during each stage from Thursday to Sunday
- Medical assistance for each stage from Thursday to Sunday
- Mechanical assistance for each stage from Thursday to Sunday
- Timing of one mountain pass per day, from Thursday to Friday
- Timing of the entire stage on Saturday
- Timing of the time-trial on Sunday
- Award ceremony every day, as well as at the end of the weekend
The packages does not include:
- All insurances proposed by the organization
- Saturday and Sunday lunch in Nice
- All transportation from/to the start/end of the adventure
- All other personal expenses
The all-inclusive formats and packages (15000D+ and 7000D+) are commercialized by the travel agency V.S.O., subsidiary of A.S.O.